1. From the Storyboard, tap the "+" to add a new page to your story.
2. Tap the "Points of Interest" page option.
5. Lift your finger from the screen to drop it in place. The popup will immediately open so you can assign an audio track.
- To record a new audio track, tap the red record button to start and again to end the recording. Then skip to step 7.
- To select an existing audio file, tap "Import" and continue to step 6.
If you don't see the Box or Dropbox options, first make sure you have the apps installed on your device. Then tap "More" and check that the switch next to them are toggled to green. Then tap "Done".
7. Once your audio track is selected, tap anywhere outside of the popup.
9. Then tap the audio point.
Note that controls to pause and continue playing the track will appear within the point after tapping it.