Ingage iOS App (1.1.0)
- Support for iOS 11 - Ingage runs great on Apple’s latest mobile operating system: iOS 11.
- Social Sign-In - New users can create an account using their existing Facebook or Google account.
- iOS 11 Styling Queues - We've updated navigation to match the styling of native iOS 11 apps. This includes design changes to the:
- Story Library and Storyboard title bars
- Story Library tab bar
- Fullscreen video player
- iOS 11 Drag and Drop - You can now drag-and-drop images, videos, and text from other iOS11 apps directly onto your pages. For more information, see this article.
- FIXED - Story Library scrolling is not smooth while stories are downloading.
- FIXED - Story not displaying background image for POI page in web browser (user sees black background).
- FIXED - Ingage crashes while logging in to MailChimp on the Email Capture page.
- FIXED - The POI delete popup is positioned incorrectly after rotating to portrait mode.
- FIXED - The Media Drawer and Layout Picker close when initiating split-view mode.
- FIXED - Forgot password instruction does not wrap smoothly for all split-view modes.
- FIXED - When using Pexels, tapping the down-key fails to dismiss the keyboard.
- FIXED - Free users are able to duplicate a shared story with more than 10 pages.
- FIXED - In split-view, the Browser and Done buttons on the Web Preview screen overlap.
Ingage Web View
No updates to the Ingage Web View.