1. From the Storyboard, tap the "+" to add a new page.
2. Tap the Compare page icon.
4. Tap on the layout you'd like to use. Then tap Done.
To rotate the slider bar from vertical to horizontal, tap the layout twice.
5. Tap the first image to replace with your own content. Then do the same with the second image. Then tap Done.
6. Optional: Adjust the starting point of the slider bar and then tap Done.
7. Tap Preview to experience your Compare page results!
8. Optional: If you find that your images aren't lining up quite right, enter Edit mode again and make adjustments to the positioning of the images (drag, pinch, etc.).
While adjusting, you will see a ghosted version of the other image in order to help you line things up just right!