1. From the Stories view, tap the pencil icon for the story in which you'd like to purchase assets.
2. From the Storyboard, tap the page that you'd like to purchase Shutterstock assets within.
3. Tap on an image and then the image icon to bring up the Media drawer.
4. Tap the Shutterstock icon.
5. Search or browse their selection.
Tapping on an image will add a watermarked version to your page.
7. If you'd like to buy additional watermarked images from within your story, tap the plus sign next to them.
9. If you are not already logged in, you will be asked to sign in to the iTunes Store. Then tap OK.
10. Upon successfully logging in, you will see the option to Buy. Tap it to continue.
11. A success message will appear. Tap OK.
If your in-app purchase is not successful, please see this article.
12. Your images will begin to download and the watermarked versions will be replaced as they complete.
After purchase, your images are available from within the Shutterstock folder in the Media drawer for use on other pages and in other stories. Your purchased images cannot be used outside of the Ingage app or in other Ingage accounts.