1. You must use an iPhone (or iPad) to participate in the Ingage Beta. The app cannot be installed on any other mobile device type.
2. Your iPhone must have an email app installed on it and it must be set up for the email address we've been using to correspond with you.
3. Be sure that your iPhone is running the latest version of iOS. For instruction on how to update your iPhone's iOS version, see this article.
2. Tap and hold on the code in Step 3 and then tap to "Copy".
3. Then tap the blue "TestFlight from the App Store" link in Step 1.
4. Tap "Open".
5. Tap "GET" to download the app to your iPhone.
6. Tap "OPEN" to launch the app.
7. Tap to "Accept" the TestFlight Terms and Conditions.
8. Tap to "Allow" push notifications from TestFlight.
9. Tap "Redeem" in the upper right.
10. Tap and hold in the empty field to paste your previously copied code. Then tap "Redeem".
11. Tap "OK".
12. Tap to "OPEN" the app.
13. Tap "OK" to allow the app access to your photos.
14. Tap "Allow" to accept push notifications from the app.
16. Tap to create an account via Facebook or Google, OR you can create an account from scratch by entering your Name, Email, and Password. Then tap "Sign up".
17. Success! Our Product Manager will be in touch shortly to provide further instruction.